ISAT- Parent Links - How Parents Can Help Their Child(ren) Achieve More on The Illinois State Asssement Test
Parent Links For ISAT Test Preparation Information for 2012:
You can help your child prepare for the test by:
- Monitoring daily homework assignments.
- Asking about how their day went and about what they are currently learning.
- Making sure your child gets a good nights sleep on testing days.
- Encouraging them to do their best.
- Making sure they have a good breakfast!
Click on the link below to obtain additional information about the 2012 ISAT test:
Take the interactive test with your child by clicking on the following link. This will be an excellent way for you to find out how the test is designed and to help your son or daughter prepare for it. You will receive immediate feedback on how well you do!
Our ISAT Family Night will take place on Tuesday, October 9, 2012, at 6:00 P.M. Parents will receive information on how Whittier students performed on the 2011-2012 ISAT. Parents will also meet with teachers to get ways they can partner with the school to help their child(ren) achieve success.